Friday 4 September 2020

Had my breakfast, took my morning pills...

...read Facebook and I've just taken my Calcium, so I'm all dosed up until this evening now.

 

Had chocolate porridge for brekky for the first time in my life... for some reason it sent the temperature of the porridge through the roof and Steve didn't believe me until he had a mouthful of his too.

 

We're having chocolate cake slices and angel cake for lunch 'cos Steve "can't be arsed to cook today, sorry" which is fine by me as long as it doesn't get back to being junk food and take aways for every meal again... I much prefer home-cooked food and always have, as well as it being considerably cheaper.

 

I've just requested 🥺 pasta bake for lunch tomorrow and Steve's agreed but I can almost guarantee he'll complain about how long it takes to cook tomorrow 🙄


No comments:

Post a Comment