Tuesday 29 December 2020

Absolutely cream-crackered, sooo...

I'm gonna take the plates through to the kitchen then take my evening pills and head to bed I reckon.

 

I passed today's course with only one question wrong so that made me feel pretty proud of myself.

 

I've put the Fitbit email report on my homepage and I'm gonna go and do my sit-ups and leg raises tonight... hopefully my tea (fried egg rolls) won't be jiggled up so much that I'll feel sick, we shall see I s'pose.


The virus scan is still going after 37 hours and it's only done 1% in the last 24 hours, but I'm hoping that it'll be finished by the time I come down tomorrow... keep yer 🤞 fingers crossed that it finishes by then pretty please❓  TIA❗


Gonna shut my browser down now, so that I can have an early night tonight... nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment