Friday 18 December 2020

Literally just about scraped through that pass by the skin of my teeth

The passing score was 80% and I scored 80% so that's the programming courses officially over and done with now.  Just got the YouTube marketing and Excel courses to take then all the others are short courses that I am, genuinely, interested in.


Our groceries are being delivered at lunchtime tomorrow, so as soon as that's been and gone, I'll start on the first shorter course, assuming that I've got the daily news for my 3 sites sorted out before we have our lunch... fingers crossed 🤞 there will actually be some news to put up tomorrow 😊


I'm pondering on changing the colour of the text 'ere in this blog, just to liven things up a bit, but I haven't decided for sure yet... what do you reckon❓  Let me know in the comments please❗ 👍


Reckon I'm gonna take my pills and have an early night after I've checked my email and Facebook for the first time today.  Doubt there will be any more posts after this one tonight, so I'll say nite nite to you all now and I'll be back to pester you again in the morning.  💤



No comments:

Post a Comment