Friday 4 December 2020

Dosed up, virus scan finished, breakfast eaten and yesterday's course is...

...a huuuuuge disappointment.

 

Why?

 

Because the first 11 modules were about building a homepage then the next half a module was teaching you how to create a whole new site about something you haven't got the first clue about, just by copying and pasteing from the public domain then the course told you how to spam people using an autoresponder... literally the only thing that the course has NOT told me how to do (so far) is where to buy the list of email addresses from... literally everything else has shown me how to set up the spamming account.


If you've set your sights on spamming people 👎 but haven't got a clue how to go about it, then this is the course you need.  That's the exact opposite of what I want though, so I'm gonna finish watching the video's then do the exact opposite❗ 👌  Assuming I remember to leave feedback on the course at the end, it'll be getting a single star from me, purely because I can't leave a review without a star, unfortunately.


No comments:

Post a Comment