Thursday 17 December 2020

There won't be any news today, because...

...I woke up late and I'm just not feeling up to it today, sorry.


I've taken my pills, completed the daily virus scan and had my breakfast as well as updating my writing things with an opportunity, so I'm just gonna mess around online today I reckon.


I've already drunk 2 litres of liquid and started to charge up my FitBit and it's only just gone 10am so the hubby reckons I'll be in and out of the bathroom all day today and I reckon he's right about that 😀


Burgers 🍔 for lunch 🍴 today, as is normal for a Thursday for us.


It would have been my father's 79th birthday today but he died a decade ago, so didn't even make it into his 70's.  I'm relieved he's gone, but the hubby is starting to be like he was and demanding I do things even though I told him back in September (and loads of times since then) that I don't wanna do it.  2021 is gonna be the year that I treat others the way they've treated me the entire time we've known each other.  Doubt I'll have many friends left after a couple of months, but I've had as much as I can take of being used and blamed for things that aren't my fault now and nobody's gonna like me treating them the way they've been treating me but I'm just giving them a taste of their own medicine 🤷.


No comments:

Post a Comment