Saturday 19 December 2020

Food Review: Naughty Vegan 4 Pig Out rolls

Naughty Vegan 4 Pig Out rolls
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

I've got a meat-loving husband but I'm semi-vegan for medical reasons so every meal involves meat replacements and no dairy because I can't have it and the hubby doesn't want to cook two things for each meal. I saw these on the Morrison's site and decided to give them a try along with the McCain fries. Wasn't expecting much flavour because it was vegan-friendly, but I was wrong.  

 

So, so wrong.

 

They are absolutely gorgeous! We'll definitely be getting them again 'cos even my meat-loving hubby enjoyed them from the very first cautious mouthful!

 

I dunno if they are only available at Morrison's but we'll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled for them again now that we know how scrummy they are!

 

A definite firm favourite and a regular buy for us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment