Monday 21 December 2020

Virus scan finished, happier with my weight, pills taken, sooo...

...just got the news to sort out then I can relax for the rest of the day.  Might study or might not, haven't decided for sure yet.  Gonna spend this week of exercising really pushing myself, especially with the squats, so that the weekly graph looks more interesting and I can push myself to achieve more now that the puppy is waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge, so I'm not getting the twice a day walks.  When the weather heats up and I've got permission from the nurse to maintain my weight instead of gain or lose it, I'll do the strolls around the house and back yard each hour again.  Being sat on the sofa in front of a computer all day can't be good for my health, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment