Wednesday 23 December 2020

Well, I've just finished the course and...

...it was a total waste of my time 'cos at least 95% of the time the "instructor" (and I use that term very loosely) spent at least 95% of the course going on about how successful his video's were and I just gave up after watching 12 video's and being taught absolutely nothing.


I reckon the New Skills Academy agree too, 'cos they were the same 30 questions in the same order on the end of course assessment.  It took 3 attempts for me, but I scored 80% (the passing score) after watching 12 of the 76 videos.  I really do NOT recommend that course at all and it'll be getting a single star from me in the review, purely 'cos I can't leave a review without any stars.


On a more positive note though, I can catch up on my email and Facebook now, then have another early night.


No comments:

Post a Comment