Saturday 23 October 2021

I was wrong this morning and I'm sorry for that mistake

If you read this morning's ranty blog post, you will know that I was doubtful of actually getting any lunch again today.  I was wrong to doubt my carer 'cos he's just put the pizza baguettes into the oven and they'll be ready to bring in and eat in about 15 minutes from now (they've already been in the oven for about 5 minutes lol).  It'll be my first proper meal since lunchtime on Tuesday, which was the last time I had breakfast too, so my body is looking forward to having something other than chocolate and mince pies in it for the first time in 4 days.


I've just been given the 10 minute warning so I'm gonna publish this then go and get my lunch.  Be back this afternoon, with a full belly at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment