Tuesday 26 October 2021

Morning all

Had a busy morning so far and I've bought a year's delivery pass at Morrisons, so we can spend the weekly budget purely on groceries without having to calculate the delivery fee for the next year too!  It means I've had to reschedule the next three weeks deliveries to a Tuesday, rather than a Monday, but that's OK as long as I remember to change the third week tomorrow so that we can take full advantage of it.  

 

I've asked Steve about having puds with our lunch every now and then and he agreed "as long as it doesn't mean any more work" so I'm thinking tinned fruit salads or whatever.  It doesn't need to be anything fancy 'cos it's just the two of us, but it'd fill us up a bit more and might get more fruit into our diet too, which can only be a good thing!


I've taken my morning pills and the virus scan was clear again, so I just need to put the breakfast photo up now - t'was a huuuge disappointment this morning 'cos it was so light and bland and I used up such a huge amount of the box just for one breakfast too, so won't be getting them again.


Here's the photo before I forget again:


I'm hoping it'll be scrambled egg and chips for lunch, hopefully with onion rings too (assuming onion rings go with eggs??  Opinions on that please!) but anything at all that's cooked is better than yesterday!


I'm hoping to do a bit more reading and reviewing this afternoon, after I've done the news and hopefully had my lunch... we shall see though.  Need to sort the wild birds' water bowl out at some point too.


No comments:

Post a Comment