Monday 18 October 2021

Not even 5.30am yet, but I've already...

...cared for my carer for exactly 3 hours this morning, doing various things, so I'm guessing it'll be 5 or 6 hours by the time I bring the rubbish and recycling things back in, then I'll make his breakfast and I reckon getting on for 10 hours by the time we get our groceries delivered and put away, then I'll make his lunch and it'll be an easy 15 hours by the time I head to bed... it might even be close to a 20 hour day if I have a late night and my carer spends most of the day asleep.  If it is a 15-20 hour day today, then I'll only have 15-20 hours left to care for him for the rest of the week combined, which I reckon I'll achieve before Wednesday lunchtime.

 

My watch has just woken up to tell me it's 5.30am so the current running total is 3 hours and 21 minutes of care so far today and he's deeply asleep so won't be waking up any time soon.


Time to crack on with the news now, I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment