Wednesday 20 October 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm feeling considerably better than I was last night, but I've still got a lot of this cold to fight off... my eyes are still going weird, but at least I can breathe through my nose again now.  According to my FitBit, I was only awake once but restless 22 times, but that's considerably better than waking up 9 times and not being restless at all like I was yesterday morning, right?


I've just taken my morning pills and restarted the virus scan but successfully remembered not to open my email programmes this morning, so I'm hoping it'll be finished before 8am.


I've already cared for my carer for 72 minutes this morning and now that he's awake, I'll go and make his breakfast for him when he's come back from the bathroom but I bet he'll fall asleep before he's eaten it... just like yesterday.


He's just come back through, so time to make his breakfast and hopefully something for myself too, considering it's soup for lunch today.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment