Friday 15 October 2021

No breakfast photos today, because...

...my carer put the bowl in to soak yesterday but didn't bother washing or drying it up, so my breakfast (and potentially lunch too, based on what my carer said last night) is 46 blueberries and 250ml of orange juice, which is 78 calories for the entire day, so I'll definitely have lost weight when I weigh myself on Monday.


Why didn't I wash the bowl and spoon up?


Because I'd already been on my feet for too long making my carer's breakfast so it would have been dangerous to risk that too, in case my legs gave way and I dropped the bowl and broke it as I hit the floor.  I'd rather stay on my feet than do the washing and drying up then make my own breakfast, so it's fruit and orange juice today.


No comments:

Post a Comment