Saturday 23 October 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


My carer said he "put the dishes in to soak overnight" and they are still in the sink so yet again I'm going without breakfast, but had to make breakfast for him.  When I told him that he said to "use the big bowl and double layer the Weetabix™ so that you don't have to have it in two parts this time".  I went out to get the bowl and spoon, but there was still milk left in the bottom of the bowl which my carer said was water, despite being white and smelling like milk, so no breakfast again after all.  

 

Apparently we're having the pizza slices for lunch today, but I won't believe that until I see it.  The last time I ate a meal (as opposed to picking at fruit and chocolate) was Tuesday yet my carer has had three meals every day so far this week... hardly fair is it?

 

Time to take my morning pills and get on with the reading now... pills first I reckon.

➰➰➰

OK, that's the pills down the hatch and breakfast eaten (two bars of Pure Heavenly chocolate) so that's possibly all I'll be eating today, 'cos there aren't any mince pies left, which is what sent my calories through the roof yesterday. 

➰➰➰

I keep forgetting to run the virus scan, so I'm always grateful that I've got it set to run automatically every morning!


Time to get on with the reading and reviewing now... BBL!


No comments:

Post a Comment