Thursday 14 October 2021

Today's breakfast photos

It's my hubby's birthday today and it's past the best before date of the blueberries by a couple of days, so they're incredibly sharp, so I figured I'd try them on my breakfast this morning for a change:




Sooo good and an easy addition to bring a bit of a zing to your tastebuds to wake them up too!


My carer has already said "I'm not cooking lunch today, in preparation for me tea later on" so I'm gonna have another smoothie with the rest of the soya milk and most (if not all) of the rest of the blueberries so that they can be used up and I won't have to go hungry again.  Not sure if there will be a photo or not, possibly one before it gets blitzed up in the smoothie maker, but my other ones have been pretty impossible to see where it's up to after I've stoped juzzing it, but I'll give it a go for you all.  Might add a small amount of honey to it too, so that the sharpness isn't so overwhelming but too much sweetness would make it sickly sweet so I haven't decided yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment