Friday 5 October 2018

Friday 5th October 2018

Happy birthday to me
Squashed tomato's for tea
There's a nutter
In the gutter
And yes it is me!

What a way to start my birthday... got a serious case of the squits!!  😕

Gonna take me supplements now and hope they go down OK again, like they did yesterday...
***

The Iron disintegrated on my tongue and the Multi took two big mouthfuls of squash, so not as easy as yesterday, but it could have been a lot worse!
***

Virus scan is still only at 30% after more than 24 hours.  I'm gonna give it until bedtime tomorrow then give up unless it's over 75% by then!  😔😣
***

Just walked our senior little girl.  She only wanted to do 50% but I forced her into doing the full 100%.  She was reluctant to even get her harness on though today!
***

Been spoilt rotten today!  Thank you for the three cards and gifts and all the birthday wishes on Facebook!  I really appreciate all of them!  The postman/woman is going to hate us tomorrow 'cos I've got 3 packages and Steve's got one, all arriving tomorrow!  😃
***

Just bought a flea and tick destroyer to hopefully ease the pup's scratching until the New Year.  Poor little pup will hopefully get some relief by the end of the weekend.
***

Cheesy chips and baked beans for me birthday tea and I is full to the brim now!  lol
***

Just taken me prescription and I'm wiped out after todays shopathon so I'm heading to bed now... nite nite again orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment