Wednesday 24 October 2018

Wednesday 24th October 2018

The pup walked another 150% by mistake this morning so there's 150% in the bank after only 3 days!

Why did I write "by mistake"?

Because I was happy to come in after 100% but the pup carried on walking so I followed her for literally 2 or 3 steps then she stopped, looked at me, then at the door and I could see her brain going "what's going on here then?" and she tried to turn around to come home then, but there wasn't enough room on the pavement so we did an extra 50% and she definitely stopped at the right door then!

She pondered doing 200% for a few seconds, but decided against it.

Time for me supplements now.
***

Not a good morning for supplement taking today.  The Calcium took 4 big mouthfuls, the Iron disintegrated and took 3 mouthfuls, while the multi took 1.5 mouthfuls to get down 'cos it stood up instead of laying flat so my gag reflex refused to let it all the way down  😕

They are taken now though, so don't need to worry until tonight for me prescription.
***

That's the first two trousers just been delivered, just waiting for the other two that are coming via Amazon Logistics today, the two watches that cost 1p each and the jacket/coat thing that I bought with my birthday vouchers to arrive, then that's it.
***

Put the purse and silver watch on Freegle... it's no wonder nobody replied 'cos the purse had been saved as a draft instead of being posted and the watch wasn't on there at all lol  Good job I checked before binning them!  lol

They've both been posted this morning though, so hopefully they'll be gone by the weekend.
***

That's the second package of trousers just arrived, so all I'm waiting for now is the watches and jacket.  They've both been dispatched so they could turn up any time.
***

Just reviewed the first pair of 2 trousers that arrived with the post... it's on this blog and on Amazon if you want to go and have a read?
***

Still virus and malware free... I love AVG for constantly protecting me as soon as I turn the laptop on right up until it's shut down.
***

Blimey Charlie!  I've already had one person wanting the purse and I only offered it 3.5 hours ago!!  I've given the person my address and directions, so hopefully it'll be gone by this evening!!
***

Ah right, she wants to pick it up at about 3pm tomorrow which is totally fine by me!

Just the watch to go now then!
***

That's the last of my nephew's Yule gifts dispatched and it'll be here tomorrow.  Just waiting on the watches and jacket to turn up now and the person from Freegle to arrive to pick up the purse then that's it.  Just need to find gifts for both families and 2 friends then that's it sorted.
***

First survey of the day done and dusted
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl!  Sea ewe in the morning!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment