Monday 29 October 2018

Monday 29th October 2018

We did another 200% on the pup's walk this morning so there's already a day's walk (100%) in the bank and it's only Monday!  WTG pup!
***

I've asked Steve to do 2 things as my paid carer today:
  1. fill up my squash bottle so that I can take me pills
  2. phone the benefits agency.
I've just asked him to do them for me and his reply was "maybe later" aka "I'm not gonna do it even though I'm being paid to"

It's not like I ask a lot of him as my carer... maybe an hours worth a week instead of the 30 hours he's being paid for but he won't even do that!
***

That's me morning cocktail taken... struggled with the Multi again though  😟
***

I've asked Steve to do it in the recent past and he always says he will but he hasn't so far so I'm gonna publicly do it myself:  He's being paid to care for me for 30 hours a week, so from now until Sunday I'll type out everything he does as my carer and how long it takes him.

I'll also type out what I've asked him to do and if he's done it or not.

I'll then do the same for the things I've done for him as HIS carer that I'm NOT being paid for.

We'll see exactly who does what for who and how long it takes them in 7 days time!

So far, Steve's brought the rubbish bag back into the house and closed the door while I was walking the pup.  It took less than a minute to do so there's 29 hours and 59 minutes of care spread over the next seven days that he's being paid for.

Basically he's being paid for an average of 4 hours of care for me a day.  He doesn't do that a MONTH!!
***


***

Credit where it's due... Steve's just called the Benefits Agency for me so I can take another 20 minutes off right now then time it again when he tries again when he gets back from the bathroom.

Right now, I've been cared for for 21 minutes out of the 30 hours he's being paid for, so I've still got 29 hours 39 minutes of caring left this week.
***

He's just found an email address for them online so that's another 3 minutes of care which takes the running total to 29 hours and 36 minutes left for this week.
***

I've just bought the recycling box in so that's 5 minutes of me caring for Steve so far this week.
***

Just heard back from the Benefits Agency - it's a tech support email address rather than an email address for the benefits department themselves.  That gives Steve another few minutes of hanging around on the phone "later when they will be less busy" but it's only once every few years though, so I don't know why he's so reluctant to do it!
***

First survey of the day completed!
***

20 minutes later and he's given up for the day.  Typical, innit!  29 hours and 16 minutes worth of care for the rest of the week... bet it won't get anywhere close to that though!!
***

Still virus and malware free, thankfully.
***

Second survey completed.
***

Steve reckons he's going to try calling the Benefits Agency as soon as they open at 8am tomorrow 'cos between us we've spent almost an hour waiting to get through today and we've both got sore arms from holding the phone to our ears!  I just hope he really does 'cos all I want is a flippin' email address!
***

Third survey done and dusted.
***

Steve's just made me another bottle of squash so I can add 4 minutes on to this morning's total, which leaves 29 hours and 12 minutes for the rest of the week... he's done more to care for me today than he usually does in an entire week!!  😲
***

Fourth survey finito.
***

Five surveys so far today... another opinionated day for me!  lol
***

The shopping came nice and early tonight... like within the first 3 minutes of the booked delivery time!  Barely enough time to boil the kettle for Marie before she went to answer the door!

WTG Sainsbury's!
***

Just taken me prescription so it'll be kicking in soon.  Gonna fill the plastic bag up with rubbish, take it through to the kitchen then head to bed for an early night, before 8pm amazingly!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment