Monday 8 October 2018

Monday 8th October 2018

The pup only wanted 100% of her walk this morning so there's nothing in the bank yet, but that's OK.

The shopping has been and gone already too but I keep forgetting to take my cocktail of pills, so I'll do that now.  Hold on...
***

That's me hayfever pill and 3 supplements taken... they were sort of middly to get down today.  Not hard but far from easy too!
***

Reviewed a couple of books and 6 other things on Amazon this morning too.  Got 2 deliveries from Amazon coming later this week too after buying them with the vouchers I got for my birthday then that's it until the end of October when I'll be getting me jacket that'll hopefully fit, unlike the 2 I've already got here lol
***

Just taken me prescription.  Doubt I'll have an early night though, I need all the sleep I can get after a very disturbed night last night.  😞
***

Virus and malware free for another day, thankfully.
***

Me prescription is kicking in nice and early so I'm gonna post this then head to bed for a much-needed early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment