Saturday 6 October 2018

Saturday 6th October 2018

22 years, 4 hours and 18 minutes ago I lost my second twin.  Gonna be another downer today, but this is why I always dread my birthday and haven't celebrated it for 22 years!
***

Supplements taken - they all went down really easily this morning - even the Calcium crumbs went down with a single mouthful of squash instead of going everywhere like they usually do which is brilliant!

22 years, 4 hours and 44 minutes.
***

Backup done for another week.  Just need to walk the pup now then that's it sorted for the day, other than answering the door to the packages.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She poo'd on her walk and I cleared it up and brought it home with me, like the responsible owner that I am.

We're all set for the day now though, just waiting for the packages to turn up then it for the day.

Gonna go through the yearbook and update the spreadsheet while I'm waiting though!

22 years, 5 hours and 52 minutes.
***


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yesterday's birthday cardigan has just arrived and I love it!!!  It fits perfectly, it's not too long despite my petite body and assuming the elbows don't disintegrate before Christmas, it's gonna be a daily staple for me too!

Nice and thick/chunky as well as cozily warm, I'm not going to need 10 layers even if it snows for 4 months... I love it soooo much!!! 

Assuming the jacket is equally warm I'm gonna be a very warm, happy camper over the colder months... can't wait for the snow now, just to try it out in below freezing temperatures!!

Thank you so so much to the manufacturer for coming up with such an awesome cardigan! It's 56% off the usual price too, so snap it up fast while it's better than half price!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment