Saturday 27 October 2018

Saturday 27th October 2018

After my early night last night, I was awake at 7am so I came down and found the virus scan at 47% so it did 21% in 12 hours.

Gonna take the pup out for her walk now, then take me supplements and check my email for the first time today.
***

That's the pup walked, fed and watered and the person is coming for their delivery that I took in on Thursday "later" so I'm wondering if the delivery bloke even put the card through his door like he said he was going to!
***

Time to take me supplements now... gotta turn the light back on first though, so that I can see what I'm doing!
***

That's the supplements taken.  They all went down pretty easily today, thankfully!
***

Virus scan is at 49% now, so it does 2% an hour, so, in theory, it'll be finished in 25.5 hours time which'll be 10amish tomorrow which is totally groove and cooly!
***

Scratch that last one 'cos it's done another 1% in 2 minutes, so it'll be finished by the time I come down here tomorrow which is awesome!
***

It's obvious that there is something huuuge (probably my email folder lol) that takes 12 hours to scan then it zips along nice and quickly through the rest of my hard drive 'cos it's done the same amount in the last 12 hours that it took to do the first 26%!  We're at 51% now.
***

My internet connection doesn't like Chrome for some bizarre reason this morning!  😕
***

My internet connection is mostly back, so it must just have been our ISP hiccuping for a few hours this morning!

The virus scan is at 64% now too and I'm reading another book by Jacqueline Wilson that's very very similar to the previous one I read by her... almost like almost all she's done is changed the character names and a few tiny details?  I bet I know what will happen at the next and at the end of it though!  😒

She's famous though, so she's obviously given up on writing new material for each book!  I hope I never get like that with my writing!
***

69% now... more than double what it was when I went to bed last night which means it should be comfortably completed by the time I come down tomorrow morning, then I can back up my hard drive and shut down for a couple of hours to let the battery cool down a bit... I love AVG!!  It's so worth the peace of mind if you can afford to buy it but the free version is great too if you can't!
***

76% and I've just finished the book.  As predicted, Double Trouble and this book are almost exactly the same.  The only differences between them were twins and glasses and obviously the character names!
***

The person I promised the watch to can't come to pick it up today after all.  She's coming "tomorrow or next week" and that's her third and final chance!  If she doesn't turn up, I'll give it to one of the other 3 people who wanted it and hope that they're more reliable!!

Waiting for someone to get back to me about the cardboard boxes that are currently in the kitchen too!
***

Off to bed now that I know I don't need to wait any more.  Another early night again, thankfully!  I'm needing all the sleep I can get after my poorly bum keeping me up most of the night last week or the week before or whenever it was!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment