Monday 22 October 2018

Monday 22nd October 2018

After a very disturbed night with me bum (6 trips to the bathroom in 7.5 hours!!) I've finally totally emptied it... at least I hope I have!
***

Took the pup out for her walk and she was eager again this morning - came as soon as I called the magic word and we did 150% so we're only on the first day of seven and there's already 50% in the bank!
***

That's the recycling and the rubbish sorted for another week.  Recycling box totally empty again and all the rubbish taken this week... for some reason they've been leaving the plastic wrapping from the multipack of toilet rolls in it each week, despite us putting it in bin bags!!
***

First coffee of the day in me mug... I'll need several mugs of coffee to keep me awake today!  lol
***

It must be the middle of Winter with heavy snow, right?  Steve's just put the heater on for the first time this season and he's always hot!  We've been approved for the warm home discount so we'll be getting a chunk off our electricity bill sometime next year too!  Just need to work on the new software information and I'll be sorted then!

Wish me luck!  😁
***

That's me 3 supplements taken.  They all went down really easily this morning, so that's totally awesome!
***

That's the software bits sorted now and 3 book reviews done, so I can relax now.

Time for surveys until bedtime now!
***

Shopping is about to arrive, half an hour early, so I'll be able to have an early night tonight, thankfully!
***

That's the shopping been and gone.  Steve's put the fridge stuff away and I brought a bottle of Bandelion and Durdock in for me along with the doughnuts, so I'm gonna take me pills now, then scoff the doughnuts and head to bed for a really early night, hoping that my bum behaves tonight!
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Right, I is off to bed for a well-deserved early night... I need all the sleep I can get after last night!  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment