Thursday 11 October 2018

Thursday 11th October 2018

Our senior pup was showing soooo much Westitude this morning.  Point blank refused to get her harness on no matter what me and Steve tried!

She's fine when she's got going and everything, it's just trying to motivate her to get started is all!

She eventually did 100% and her food's in her bowl waiting for her to eat it now.

Gonna take me supplements before I forget again... hold on!
***

That's me 3 supplements taken.  They all went down relatively easily, just for a change!
***

Just downed a very strong instant coffee and got a mouthful of granules at the bottom!  Gaaah!!  😯
***


M could do with taking notice of this.  I'm not entirely blameless, nobody is, but M seriously needs to realise how much she is hurting me.
***

Just ordered Steve's birthday card and a second gift that'll be here tomorrow, plus the one that's arriving today... I hope he's got room for them - especially the card and gift that's arriving today 'cos they will both be biiig!  lol
***

I love AVG even more now 💗!  I didn't think it was possible, but they have gone up even further in my sights now 👍👍👍!  I contacted them on the evening of the 1st October, the refund was organised within minutes and I totally forgot about it until just now.  Checked my PayPal balance and the refund was sorted by the next day!

I've moved the money into my account now but they are definitely the best company on the entire internet!  They understand that people want to try out their software first so they've got a free trial of their software, when the trial is over they understand that not everyone can afford full versions so they let you keep using the software for free if you want to.  If you decide to pay for the software, they put free malware protection into it for you for free too.

AVG isn't the cheapest anti-virus and anti-malware protection on the web, but I wouldn't go anywhere else now!!  You get more than you pay for with them and for the couple of quid difference you get awesome protection, support and problem sorting from them!
***

First survey of the day finito
***

Just heard Take That's new single and it's not as bad as I was dreading!  It's another new sound for them that will take a bit of getting used to, but if the whole album is in that sound then at least it will be listenable to, unlike their previous one that I listened to a grand total of a handful of times then never listened to it again.

Might even get the single for the first time since the early 1990s so that I can support them to keep going and stuff.  The new sound is OK, just not as good as their mid-late 90s stuff is all, unfortunately.
***

Can't find anywhere online that will let me buy the MP3 and not even Spotify has got it for streaming or anything so I'm at a loss!  I'm gonna try Take That's official site for the last chance then give up if it's not available on there.  😕
***

Nope, nothing on the homepage or even Universal Music, so I've given up now 😒.  Going by how hard it was to find it, I don't think I'll try again in future... they obviously don't want to make things easy for their fans, so I won't make it easy for them either!  😞
***

Chinese for our tea tonight.  😟

Again.  😞
***

Second survey of the day done and dusted.
***

The chips were really greasy and gross tonight... yuckerama!  😩
***

That's me prescription taken.  I'll take me last one on Sunday so that I start the new batch on Monday.
***

I've had enough for the day and me prescription is starting to kick in so I'm gonna publish this and head to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***

Almost forgot to do the virus scan!!  😲  It only takes a few minutes though, so it's running now. 

Oooooh!  It said that FireFox wasn't secure and wanted to know if I wanted to remove it!  That's never happened before!!

Nothing else was found, so everything is still hunky dorey and I really am going to bed this time!  lol

Nite nite again everyone!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment