Friday 15 March 2019

Friday 15th March 2019

Just taken me supplements.  Easy enough to take this morning, thankfully.  Hope I didn't take too much of the Iron and B12 though!
***

Having issues with AVG since the update so gotta restart for the second time now!  *frustrated sigh*
***

Working again now so I'm gonna take the pup for her morning stroll.  BBS!
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We only did 500% this morning so that it makes for easier calculations for me after she forced me to do 700% yesterday and totally effed up my calculations lol.  We are now at 3000% extra in the walkies bank and assuming we do 600% each day of the weekend, there will be 4000% in the bank again, so that's quite cool and groovy for my OCD!
***

Having a chocochino to celebrate something or other and we're having "chips or wedges with something so that I can just bung it in the oven for a while" for lunch today.

Today will be 19 days of home cooked meals which is awesome!  That also means that he'll be having his fifth Creme Egg for puddin' to celebrate no take-aways again.

So proud of you Steve!  Those first few days of finding the motivation to cook were tough going but it's back to being a routine again now - I walk the pup every morning and Steve cooks for us every day so it's all divided up nicely.  We work as a team to get the rubbish and recycling outside on a Sunday too, so we've found a routine that works for us now, thankfully.
***

A Facebook friend posted this overnight and yep, that's mental illness for you!
***

'tato wedges for lunch today... could have done with a few more to really fill me up but it wasn't too bad.  Steve's got his fifth Creme Egg to have after he's had his lunch and there are seven left in the box so there's one hopefully on Sunday, then 3 weeks left before the box runs out.

He's just said that he'll cook anyway, even without the Creme Eggs so I hope he means it 'cos the home-cooking has been wonderful.  I'll still get him occasional Turkish Delight's and Toblerone's to keep encouraging him, but they will be rewards instead of the current bribery lol.

The first week-ten days was the biggest amount of bribery but after that Steve seemed to settle into a routine and he can motivate himself now.
***

Just brushed me teeth 'cos I couldn't remember if I had this morning or not and I figured it was better to brush them twice than not at all!
***

That's my prescription down the hatch.  Nice and easy tonight, thankfully.

Steve's just made me a mug of tea too, so hopefully my late lunch will soak up at least some of the liquid/caffeine so that I'm not constantly up and down the stairs all night!
***

I'm wiped out so gonna have a really early night for a change.

Be back tomorrow though!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment