Wednesday 27 March 2019

Wednesday 27th March 2019

This morning makes 4 days without the heating on - I keep forgetting to turn the heater on before I leave the bedroom!  There's supposed to be a heatwave soon though so maybe it's in preparation for that?  My body's way of saying "it'll be natural heat soon, so get out of the habit of turning it on now otherwise you'll get ill because of the combination of natural and artificial heat accidentally!"
***

Been awake since 3am (not a typo) and I've just been reminded to take my morning cocktail, so bear with me while I do that!
***

That's me supplements swallowed.  The Calcium was a nightmare, the Iron was difficult, as was the B12 and the Multi took 3 mouthfuls of squash to get it down. 

Not good. 

Not good at all.
***

Time to walk the puppy now.

BBS!
***

That's me teeth brushed and I really am going to walk our little girl now lol
***

A cat has poo'd in the road outside our window, so I've taken a photo of it and reported it to the council.  That's three times a cat has poo'd in the street since the beginning of the year and I'm fed up of Mitzi being blamed for it when she's not even the same species!

Here's the photo.  Scroll past if it's around the time you eat or you don't want to see it.

 
***

Mitzi's just gone for her play-date again and I'm already missing her.  It's been less than 5 minutes but the house feels empty without her!  😢
***

This is why I love TSO Host... they help you to go from deciding to buy a new domain without hosting, buying it and redirecting the new URL to an already bought domain and hosting in well under an hour.

I bought storiesforchildrengroup.com 57 minutes ago, forwarded a new email address to one that is already set up on the site which was good in itself, but would I be able to redirect the new domain to the current one without buying un-needed hosting?

Under 15 minutes later and it's all working like magic with no stress or anxiety from me... just a quick message and it was sorted.  It took longer to code and upload the additional URL to my navigation page than to get the new domain bought and sorted out!!

If you want a really good domain and hosting place, sign up with TSO Host and you'll be well away.  If you want a bespoke website but haven't got a clue how to do it and are willing to pay for it, my hubby Steve can help you out and his brother can provide the graphics at a very reasonable price too. 

If you want something more basic and you're willing to look after it after it's online, I can help you out for free.  Just sign up with TSO Host, pay for your domain and hosting then send me your request and FTP details and I'll see what I can do.

Can't afford to get a domain and hosting but are willing to have ads on your site?  I've got a tutorial for how to do it on my site here.  If you want a blog, I've got a tutorial for that on my website too, just click here for that one.  I definitely recommend paying for a domain and hosting if you can afford it though!
***

Got a letter from the Benefits Agency about my PIP claim this morning.

I was dreading opening it in case it said that they were stopping my claim.

Just opened it and it says that from 8th April I'm getting a rise in my benefit of £1.04 a week.  I know that doesn't sound like much but it's more than I'm getting now, so I'm not complaining!  👍👍👍
***

That's my prescription taken.  Definitely the easiest of today's 5 pills.
***

The puppy's home!!!  Yaaaay!  🎉🎉🎉  It sounds strange but now the house feels complete again.  She's only small but she's a huge part of the family!
***

Just completed the first survey of the day.
***

Gonna head to bed now.  The Amazon order that was supposed to be delivered by 8pm today hasn't even been dispatched yet!  👎😞

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment