Saturday 9 March 2019

Saturday 9th March 2019

That's the deep virus scan and back-ups finished for another week.  No shouting or stress or anything with the backing up this week 'cos I put it under me table before I even started setting off the back-up and it worked!

Hopefully remember to do that every Saturday from now on!
***

Just got back from our morning stroll.  The puppy wanted to come home every time we passed the house door today, bless 'er!  We did 600% which means that there's an incredible 3500% extra in the walkies bank, which is over a month's worth of walkies in only 6 days!  Want to try and increase the walkies requirement from 400% to 600% a day so that it's easy sums for me and hopefully we'll do 1000% once every week too, if we can.  I won't force her though... if she really doesn't want to do any more than 100% then that's totally OK, I just want to try and push us a little bit each week.
***

Marie said the vet said that the puppy's hunger and thirst might increase while she's on the steroids and they weren't kidding!  She was half way through her breakfast by the time I'd finished filling up her water bowl and had finished her food and was half way down her water by the time I came out of the bathroom after washing my hands!

Poor little puppy.
***

That's me teeth brushed and they are pretty much white again, so I definitely need to brush them before I have my first mug of coffee of the day so that there's almost a barrier between my teeth and the staining ability of the caffeine.

Time for me supplements now.
***

The Calcium, Iron and B12 went down with no problem at all, but I foolishly moved neck after them though, so it took 4 mouthfuls of squash to get the Multi down this morning!  👎
***

Pasta bake for lunch, apparently.  Wanna try and remember to add ready-prepared lasagne to next weeks shopping too, instead of the potato's that we waste part of each week.

I'm so proud of Steve for cooking for us every day last week and so far this week!
***

Steve's just put the cheese on the pasta bake, so I'm gonna shut down for a bit to cool the battery down, then eat me lunch, take the plates out then come back.

BBS!
***

And I'm back now.

Our lunch was scrummy and we've sorted out all the cardboard into the blue bag, the first recycling box is completely full and there is more recycling to go into the second box.  Just a minor disagreement over collapsing the cardboard and not being able to get through to get the cardboard recycling bag before Steve had totally collapsed each of the boxes  😒

There will be another full bag of cardboard, just like there was last week as well as 2 recycling boxes to go out tomorrow then the rubbish bag, ready for Monday morning's collection.  Hopefully we'll work as a team again tomorrow, like we did last week.
***

The puppy is going out again tomorrow - this time for a play date and wash with one of Steve's relatives who works at the vet.  Second time in 3 days!  I'll miss her like crazy and the house will feel empty without her snores again, but she'll have a great time there playing with all the resident dogs at the house and she'll be fast asleep all night too... I'll miss her like crazy though!!
***

Just taken me prescription so it'll prolly be another early night again tonight.  Gonna shut down at about 7pm then head to bed by 8pm which will mean that I'll prolly be awake at about 6.30am and down here by 7am tomorrow, just like this morning.
***

Shutting down now... nite nite orl!  💤💤
***



No comments:

Post a Comment