Friday 29 March 2019

Friday 29th March 2019

Well Steve's promised day of working on my navigation page yesterday amounted to about 3 hours.  Not happy.  Means that I very much doubt that it'll be finished today like he promised yesterday morning so I moved the pages to the temporary file for no reason then.  I've just asked him if he's going to work on it today and he said "yeah, but prolly not 'til this afternoon" when he'll do maybe an hour then forget about it again.  He's just promised, and I quote "the navigation will be done by the end of the weekend, just like I said".  I'm taking bets that it won't be done by the time I wake up on Monday morning though.  Same as always.

Gonna take me supplements now, then take the puppy for our morning stroll.
***

That's the four supplements down the hatch.  Only the Calcium misbehaved today, the other three went down fine and dandy thankfully.
***

The puppy has been walked and fed.  We did 600% again, so we're still at 200% more than last week and she's going for a check-up on her skin and ear infection which is even more walking for her.  Bless her tiny furry paws... she's gonna be cream crackered when she gets home tonight!
***

Her seat belt has been dispatched now and is almost out for delivery, so I'm hoping it'll arrive before the puppy goes to her vet appointment so that she can try it out for the very first time.  Only 2 days late!  lol
***

The puppy is literally snoring away in her bed so she's already wiped out before she even gets to the vet and less than half an hour since we came back from her walk lol
***

Just brushed me teeth and changed the brush on me electric toothbrush (49% off atm) 'cos the bristles were really frayed so I'll be using the new brush head (out of the multipack) tomorrow.  Bought it almost 5 years ago so it's done me well!
***

Mitzi's car seat belt has just arrived and it's oneheckuva lot shorter than I was thinking but if it keeps her safe in the back of Marie and Helen's cars then it's worth it.  Can't see a medium let alone a large dog sitting up with it on though.

We shall see I s'pose.

Right now, purely because of the lack of length, it's getting a 2 star rating from me unfortunately.
***

The pup's gone to see the vet now and I'm already missing her!
***

That's another £93 a month now 'cos the pup is, potentially, on steroids for the rest of her life which means my bills go up to £244 a month, plus £75 a week for the groceries adds up to £544 so I'm gonna have to reduce my spending even more somehow 'cos that's more than I'm getting for ESA.
***

Steve knows that the absolute maximum for groceries each week, so that I don't get into financial difficulties again, is £50.  It'll be hard, but it'll leave me with literally £4 a month after bills and groceries.

Steve said that if he got a motability car, we'd be able to go to Lidl and Aldi to get our groceries so we could get more for less money.  We've got 2 freezers full of food though so why can't we use that food instead of just our usual stuff?  Just the wedges, chips and waffles would save getting on for a tenner a week which is almost a week's shopping free a month!
***

Goin' to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment