Thursday 7 March 2019

Thursday 7th March 2019

That's the supplements taken.  They weren't brilliant to swallow this morning but not bad either.  I'm bloated with squash now though lol.

Gonna take the puppy on her daily stroll in a bit.  I'm hoping for another 600% so that it makes for easy calculations of what's in the walkies bank, but I'll take my lead from the pup after 400% which we usually do without stopping every morning anyway  👌
***

That's the puppy walked and there's a nice, round 2500% extra in the walkies bank.  Hopefully there'll be 3000% in there when we get back tomorrow and an incredible 4000% on Sunday.

We done good with our walks so far this week!

Steve fed her while I was brushing my teeth too so all three of us are sorted for the day now!

We've just had someone on the phone from the CAB about our finances.  We've got an appointment on 4th April at 3pm to sort out our finances for us.  Apparently he'll be able to make sure we're getting all the benefits we're entitled to and all that kinda jazz.

The lady that came out to see us a week ago today has been doing what she promised to do for us which is fantastically awesome!  👍👍👍
***

Steve's working on the navigation at last, but he's making it so much more complicated than it needs to be.  He wants to put it in a database with 3 tables that constantly loop, but in reality it could be done just as easily in javascript like the current navigation is!

I understand that he enjoys working with databases but he's making it so much more complicated than it needs to be... it just needs 3 sections for me to add links to is all!  Just one section for the main categories which leads to a sub-menu then that leads to a third menu.  He wants to use a database for that, but the current navigation is written in javascript and I'm just asking for a more organised version is all!!  😔
***

When Mitzi comes off her vet food, I'm gonna get her sorted with the hypoallergenic version of the tails.com food.  It's had good reviews and it gets automagically delivered 4-5 days before you run out, so I can still keep feeding the pup after our morning walkies and know that she won't run out and I won't have to keep a close eye on how much food is left in the bag and stuff 'cos it'll automatically come to the door just before she runs out!
***

First survey of the day completed
***

Just taken the mouthwash off next week's shopping, 'cos I've still got this week's totally unopened and half a bottle of last week's still in the bathroom!!  😲  I'm still using it every day, just not as much of it... getting on for half of what I was using last week and still getting the whitening effect so maybe I'll just get it once a fortnight instead of every week now?  That alone is a saving of £7 (£3.50 x2) a month!!
***

Steve's just made me a second bottle of squash so that will hopefully keep me going for most of next week, assuming I have mostly positive pill-taking days of course!
***

Cleared both of me browser cache's, ready for the virus scan to start as soon as I turn my laptop on in the morning.
***

Just taken me prescription, so, in theory, I'll be awake at 7am tomorrow... we shall see.
***

Right, I'm gonna shut down now and head to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment