Sunday 17 March 2019

Sunday 17th March 2019

The puppy has been walked and fed, done the weekly backup, I've brushed me teeth and taken me supplements and the puppy is going for another play-date in the next couple of hours, so it's a busy morning this morning!
***

That's the rubbish and recycling gone out and Mitzi's poo sorted ready for the morning.  Had a minor argument again, but it's only once a week, thankfully.  We've had to put both the recycling boxes out 'cos there was so much of it this time!
***

We're having chips for lunch again, but that's totally OK with me... it just needs to be cooked to get his Creme Egg and today is 21 days of cooking on the trot which is awesome!

Thank you for cooking for us every day for three whole weeks, Steve!
***

Apparently I was blue-lighted into hospital on Christmas Day 2002.  Never knew that and it's only taken Steve 17 years to tell me too.  lol
***

The pup has just gone for her play-date so I'm gonna jump in the shower and wash me hair ready for getting it cut tomorrow.  I'm missing her already and it's only been a couple of minutes since she left lol.
***

Just got out of the shower and I'm wiped out now!  Still, at least I'm not smelly any more and my hair is clean.  My hair band is in the wash so that'll be clean too.

What I don't understand though, is why my fingers shrink in the shower but swell in the bath?!
***

Me clothes are bagged up and ready to go upstairs with me tonight.  I want to get back into the habit of hanging my clothes up when they've been washed instead of Steve just bunging them onto the pile that I'm not tall enough to reach the top of.

I've got out of the habit of biting my nails, into the habit of brushing my teeth, we eat at home every day instead of take-aways, so the next habit to get into is hanging up my clothes when they've been washed and dried.

By changing one thing at a time, it feels a lot more achiev(e)able and gives me just one thing to focus on instead of a huge to-do list that seems too big to even start.  Same with the tidying up - now that my part of the living room and the majority of the bedroom is tidyish, it's so much easier to keep on top of.

Same with the carrier bags in the kitchen, now that they are all bagged up I'll give the majority of them to the driver tomorrow evening, so that it's easier to keep on top of and we just have enough for clearing up the pup's poo on her morning walkies, another bag for clearing up the poo from the back yard on a Sunday and a few for the bins in the bedroom, living room and bathroom.  So much easier to keep on top of than a never-ending mountain of bags that we're unlikely to use.

We'll never be the tidyest house in the world, but doing enough to keep on top of the mess is all that we really need to do.
***

The puppy's home!  The puppy's home!  The puppy's back home at last!  It's only been 2.5 hours but they were the longest 2.5 hours in the world.  I had to 😮 talk to Steve and not the puppy!  😇
***

Shutting down now, for the first time in 3 days, just to give the battery a chance to cool down a bit.

BBS!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment