Sunday 10 March 2019

Sunday 10th March 2019

The puppy is going for her play date soon but she's sat in her bed refusing to go for her walk because I "stormed us like the SAS or something and spoiled our routine!"
***

Another 600% on our morning stroll, which means we end the week with a huge 4000% in extra bank deposits which is a huge 40 days worth of walks!

Next week, I wanna do 1x1000% again, 1x700% as well as 5x600% so that there's another 4000% in next week's bank too.  Won't pressure her if she really doesn't want to do that much though.  As long as we do at least 100% every day then I won't force her to do any more than that.
***

That's me supplements taken.  They didn't go down as easy as they have in the past, but faaaar from difficultly too, thankfully.

Time for me to go and brush my teeth now.
***

That's me teeth brushed, so I can relax until the pup goes for her play-date now.
***

The puppy has just left and we worked as a team to get the recycling, cardboard and rubbish out again.  Still gotta clear up her poo from the back yard but Steve wanted to wait for a bit to recover from taking the pup to the door... he's registered as my carer but only usually spends an hour a day looking after me and that's cooking our meals!  He's supposed to care for me for 30 or more hours a week, when in reality I'm lucky to get 10!!  The other 3 hours is on a Sunday when we take the rubbish and recycling out (like we've just done) which is about 5 minutes a week, making me hot drinks a couple of times a day which is 5 minutes each time (70 minutes a week), helping to put the groceries away on a Monday evening (15 minutes a week), washing our clothes (10 minutes twice a week) and doing up my bra after a bath or shower (5 minutes) which adds up to 110 minutes tops a week which is under 2 hours instead of the 3 hours a day (not a week) that he's being paid for.
***

That's the poo cleared up.

Alone.

Again.

So that's 90 minutes (65 minutes for the hot drinks 'cos I've only had one hot drink so far today, 5 minutes for the rubbish and 10 minutes for the clothes washing) of help Steve's provided this week instead of the 30 hours he's paid to do.

Hardly fair, now is it?

I've also paid him £1100 in advance (when the other customers pay on delivery) for a piece of software and a more organised navigation section that he took out of the joint account in February but still hasn't provided me with either of them getting on for a month later!!
***

We had waffles for lunch so he's earned his fourth Creme Egg and it means that we haven't had a take-away for lunch for two weeks now which is awesome!!

WTG and thank you, Steve!!
***

Steve's found a snazzy bit of javascript that does exactly what I want so that I can add pages within each section without moving every other page on the navigation like I'm doing atm.  Apparently I can easily move the different pages around too, just by changing the number of the code instead of having to plan it like a military operation, which is even better!

Now that we're both reading from the same page, hopefully that'll motivate Steve to get it sorted for me very quickly and genuinely earn his £100 for it!

Thanks again, Steve!
***

Our little girl 🐶 is home!!  😁😀

Her back looks even better now so it was obviously scabing that was making her back rough but she's white again and her back is just ever so slightly a different colour now and if it wasn't for the shaved fur, it would take knowing what to look for and where to see it now!

Such a special little baby!
***

Going to bed now that I'm yawning... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment