Saturday 16 March 2019

Saturday 16th March 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Back to doing 600% on her walk.  There's 3500% extra in the walkies bank so if we manage 600% tomorrow as well, there will be 40 days worth of walks extra in the bank after 7 days which is good going for the pair of us.  Want to keep doing at least 600% every morning and 1000% just once a week, but if the pup really doesn't want to then I won't force her.

Brushed me teeth too.  Think I've got an infection in it so need to see the dentist and have the tooth taken out.  I'm a lot better about brushing my teeth now though, so hopefully that'll be the only other one that needs to come out now.  Really need to get back to going back regularly to treat my phobia though... haven't gone for too long so I'll have to start from scratch again... I just hope it doesn't cost a fortune 'cos I really can't afford that!
***

The supplements have just gone down the hatch.  Nice and easy this morning, thankfully!
***

Virus scan is at 64% so hopefully it'll be finished by the time we have our lunch of waffles and eggs today.
***

I was wrong... had me lunch about an hour ago and we're still only at 71% with the virus scan, so it'll prolly finish just after I head to bed or summat now knowing my luck lol
***

It seems to be doing 1% every half an hour so it'll be about 4am that it finishes... maybe I was getting too complacent about how quickly the last few have been?  Should have realised that maybe I'd done something accidentally to speed them up.  Life is never that easy for me lol
***

Just taken me prescription and Steve's ordered a can of Tango for me... hope I'm still awake when it arrives 'cos I was awake at 5am 'cos I was desperate for a wee lol
***

Oooh!  The virus scan has sped up to 82% now!!  Only 18% left to go so it'll prolly be finished just as I'm about to head to bed now lol
***

Goin' to bed now.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment