Thursday 23 April 2020

Thursday 23rd April 2020

Mornin' all.

Already taken the puppy out for her stroll and remembered to put more food in her bowl for her breakfast, so hopefully she won't want to eat her poo 💩 today and there will, obviously, be less to eat tonight too, so we'll see what happens❗

Because it's a Thursday, I didn't take the FA so I took my Calcium this morning which means I'm totally dosed up until this evening now.  I've taken photo's of the puppy dog so I'm gonna put those up on my site then finish off reading and reviewing the book.  I've totally forgotten what I read yesterday though, so I'm hoping I'll be able to slip back into it pretty quickly.

My mug is still soaking after 1½ days, so it must have been really ingrained with tea and coffee stains 🤣  Hopefully I'll get it back soon though 🤣
➰➰➰ 

 I was wrong... I've got my mug back now❗❗

Time to charge up my Fitbit while I sort out the photos then carry on reading the book now, I reckon.
➰➰➰ 

That's the photo's up, the mug of tea added to the app, a webpage sorted thanks to Steve, my Fitbit charging up so I'm pretty much ready to continue reading and reviewing now.
➰➰➰

The Fitbit is fully charged and back around my ankle now so I'm gonna spend the rest of the day reading and reviewing this book now.
➰➰➰

The post has just arrived with one definite piece of good news (a payment holiday on the mortgage for the next five months because of the Corona Virus) and one potential piece of good news that I just need to check a link on (being on the vulnerable list because of my disabilities) - if I am on the government's vulnerable list, it'll hopefully mean that I can go back to getting our groceries delivered again❗  I'm not counting my chickens yet, but Steve said that I'm not reading it wrong so I'll be going to the URL just to be 100% sure after lunch then phone Sainsbury's to find out how to go about getting onto their list of vulnerable customers so that I can get a delivery slot for our food shopping.  Thank you Gain and Green Man for your support with this❗
➰➰➰ 

Just finished reading the book and I really wasn't expecting the last part... the previous chapter was totally unexpected, but the last sentence made me literally say, out loud, "oh my god!".  It got a well deserved ⭐⭐⭐⭐ and would have got the full 5 if it hadn't been for the brand names and a sprinkling of missed grammar.

I can catch up on everything I've missed for the last two days now❗  🤣
➰➰➰

Another late night for me, so I'm not gonna rush to wake up and walk the puppy tomorrow.  I'll be back tomorrow... nite nite orl❗  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment