Monday 27 April 2020

Monday 27th April 2020

Mornin' all.

The puppy has been walked and fed, I've had a banana for my breakfast and I've taken my morning pills.  I've tried to phone my GP about the FA pills running out on Friday, but they have been engaged each time I've tried calling, so Steve said not to worry about it and ordering those and my OAB pills as soon as I log on, on Friday.

I've had a Bakewell flapjack and we're having sausage butties for lunch, when Steve gets back from his medical appointment.
➰➰➰

Brought the rubbish and recycling in and I'm hoping to make it to 7,500 steps by the time I go to bed.
➰➰➰

Just had my lunch (7 Quorn sausages) and taken my Calcium, so that's it until tonight now.
➰➰➰

Bought meself 2 pairs of shoes and a cheapy fitness tracker that says it monitors your blood pressure and heart rate... not bad for just over £35 and it's £15 for the shipping alone❗  Hopefully the fitness tracker will be here and actually works so that I can wear it when I go for the blood pressure check to see how accurate it is.  I'm not expecting miracles for the price, I just wanna see if I use it enough to invest in another Fitbit is all.  The first Fitness tracker I got in 2018 encouraged me to invest in the Fitbit Inspire that I've been wearing ever since the start of October, so if I use this tracker as more than a watch, then I'll invest in a Fitbit Charge 3, safe in the knowledge that it won't be an expensive waste of money.
➰➰➰

Taken me last 2 pills of the day, so as soon as I start yawning, I'll be off to bed again.  Hopefully it won't be late tonight 🤞.
➰➰➰

Starting to feel tired now, so I'm off to bed now... nite nite orl❗  Sea ewe orl in the morning❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment