Wednesday 29 April 2020

Wednesday 29th April 2020

Mornin' all. How are you all doing today❓  I got to sleep at a pretty normal time for me (10.32pm according to the Fitbit app) but woke up pretty late (7.42am), was only restless twice and did absolutely no extra steps overnight so I must have been pretty much still all through the night.  Means that the steps count will be totally my day-time steps today❗

I've messed around with the graphs in the spreadsheet I update with my exercises every evening to make them look more fun but I can't get them to show up on my phone, so I'm gonna walk the puppy and hope that Steve can get it sorted while we're out there.  Keep yer 🤞 fingers crossed that he can get it sorted out for me.

Gonna take my morning pills so that I don't forget before I take the sleepy puppy out for our stroll.  Need to remember to request the repeat of the FA on Friday morning, along with me OAB pills.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked 🐾 and fed.  We walked for about 4,000 steps, which is awesome.  Steve sorted out the file on my phone too... my star techy guy 🤣

Brought the final bottle of pop in for me today, so I'll be totally reliant on hot drinks until Saturday now, and I bet Steve will be reluctant to make them for me, so I'll be relying on tap water again.
➰➰➰

Taken loads of photos of the puppy dog... just waiting for them to be sent to my computer from my phone, then I'll code and upload them to my homepage.
➰➰➰

13 photo's of the puppy dog already today and it's not even 🕐 1pm yet❗❗  Steve's heating up the soup and bringing it in for me while the virus scan is going through my machine, so I'll code and upload them while I'm drinking it.
➰➰➰

That's my zoop brought in (thank you Steve❗) and the Calcium crunched up and swallowed, so I'm all sorted until this evening now and can concentrate on the photos.
➰➰➰

Still virus free, so time to make a start on the weekly back-ups now, then I'll spend the rest of the day reading and reviewing a book 👍.
➰➰➰

Back-ups have finished now, for another week, so time to get on with the reading and reviewing for the rest of the day now.
➰➰➰

That's my last two pills of the day taken - went down nice and easily this evening.  I'm hoping I'll have finished reading and reviewing the book by the time I head to bed... just another 34 pages left to read then I can get the review sorted and head to bed.
➰➰➰

That's the book read and reviewed now.  I've taken a couple of photos of the sleepy puppy, so I'll code and upload those then head to bed.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment