Saturday 25 April 2020

Saturday 25th April 2020

Mornin' all.

My hayfever is now, officially, in full swing 'cos my eyes are watering and itchy and my nose is totally blocked up now and I'll be like this until September at the very earliest now.

Gonna take the puppy for her daily stroll then take my pills and sort out the exercise spreadsheet for my site.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed, so time to take my pills now then sort out the spreadsheet.
➰➰➰

Pills have been taken so time for the spreadsheet now.
➰➰➰

Spreadsheet sorted eventually.  A week today will have 2 graphs on it so I'm gonna hopefully remember to put the read-only spreadsheet up, rather than the image that I've been doing, so if you wanna see it then you'll need to invest in a spreadsheet programme to open it up, just like with my Fitbit spreadsheet each week.

I can just relax and surf for the rest of the day now.  We're having a roast dinner being delivered to us tomorrow, by a local place so I'll have had 2 meals with lots of fresh veggies in 3 days this week, which is awesome and so few calories too... it's like 20 calorie per serving of each vegetable, so my entire days calorie intake was 586 calories and the vast majority of them came from my lunch of chips❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy been fed now and I've got some SCBWI digital workshops to watch too, so I'm gonna spend the afternoon doing that.
➰➰➰

Got 6 photo's of our beautiful senior girl to put up on my homepage... BRB❗
➰➰➰

OK, they're up now and Steve's flapjacks are due between 6.45pm and 8.45pm today
➰➰➰

Got another 5 photo's now so I'll put those up too.  Update on the flapjacks is that they're due between 7pm and 9pm now *sigh*
➰➰➰

The photo's are up now and the flapjacks are 2 stops away.  I'm absolutely cream crackered and I've taken my last two pills of the day, so I'll head to bed as soon as they start kicking in... bet I'll still be awake at 10pm though 🙄
➰➰➰

I'm off to beddy-byes now, so I'll say nite nite orl and I'll see you tomorrow.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment