Tuesday 14 April 2020

Tuesday 14th April 2020

Mornin' all.

There are a couple of huge seagulls out there right now, so I'm not gonna risk mine or Mitzi's safety while they're out there 'cos like Steve said, they've got no qualms about attacking people for their chips so we don't stand a chance.  I'm gonna wait until the shopping has been and gone then hopefully walk her this afternoon.

My back's playing up again so I've taken my first paracetamol of the day... I was obviously a touch optimistic last night, thinking that the pain was totally gone.  Not to worry though, the paracetamol will hopefully start kicking in again soon.
➰➰➰

I've taken all my pills until this evening now.  Gotta work out something to do with the rest of the day now 🤣
➰➰➰

Quick, simple and yummy lunch today - cheese on toast with plenty of brown sauce 🤤
➰➰➰

Our groceries from our first ever shop with Morrisons has just turned up, and I'm pretty impressed TBH❗  They are a touch more expensive than Sainsbury's and Tesco, but everything other than the bottles of drinks was bagged up, the deliverer was really friendly and the quality of our very limited experience of their food (as in 4 biscuits each 🤣) is really positive too❗  We'll definitely be going there again for a treat/when we can afford to splash out a few extra £s but we'll be sticking to Sainsbury's for now with a monthly freezer top-up from Iceland but Morrison's are a great back-up/treat supermarket❗
➰➰➰

That's my last two pills of the day down the hatch and the new boxes opened, ready for tomorrow.  I've put my next repeat prescription request in to my doc too, so that'll hopefully be here early next week.  Just waiting for the pills to kick in now then I'll head to bed for an early night.
➰➰➰

Heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment