Wednesday 15 April 2020

Wednesday 15th April 2020

That's the puppy walked and fed, my morning pills taken and a pear eaten then put into the Fitbit app.  Hoping to be able to take more photo's of the puppy dog today... gotta charge up my phone first though❗  She's currently digging a mine in the carpet, bless 'er.
➰➰➰

That's my TSO Host bill paid for another year.  'Twas a lot less than I was thinking too - the invoice was for almost £100 but I was only actually charged £76 because I cancelled a couple of my domains because I couldn't afford them any more❗  Means I've got about £20 still in my account, ready for my next renewal... great stuff❗  Next renewal is in more than five months too, so I've got plenty of time to save up for those too.
➰➰➰

The weekly full system virus scan is running and we're having a bowl of chips each for lunch then that's me sorted until I take the Calcium at lunchtime... not sure what to do with myself between now and then though 🤣❗
➰➰➰

The virus scan has finished and I've put a couple of photo's up on my site, so time to do the back-ups now... brb❗
➰➰➰

Back-ups finished and system restore point created, so time to put up the third photo of the day of the senior puppy then try and find something else to do.
➰➰➰

PSP isn't loading up for some bizarre reason, so I'm gonna have to reboot my whole machine.  Again.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

The photo is up now and I've taken my evening pills, so as soon as they kick in, I'll head to bed.
➰➰➰

The screen has dimmed now, so it'll be bed time soon.
➰➰➰

Just started yawning, so I'm off to beddy-byes now.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment