Friday 10 April 2020

Friday 10th April 2020

Mornin' all.

I've walked, fed and watered the puppy, taken my supplements (they misbehaved today, so I'm hoping that doesn't mean it'll be a bad day) and I'm currently charging up my Fitbit.

Apparently we're definitely having pasta bol for lunch today... but he said that yesterday too so it'll prolly be fresh air sandwiches 😜

Got two more short stories to write then a book to read and review after that so it's all go❗  Gonna have a celebratory bubble bath when I've finished writing today.

Time to get on with my last writing day now... BBL❗
➰➰➰

That's the Fitbit charged up so time to get on with my writing now.
➰➰➰

Finished writing and submitting the penultimate manuscript now, so time to sort out the photo's I took of the puppy this morning, then have me lunch then write the last short story this afternoon.
➰➰➰

That's the photo's up on my homepage now, just in time, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor and go and grab my lunch now... it really is pasta bol today 🤣

Be back after lunch❗
➰➰➰

Back now.  Was very yummy today❗  Steve said he used a little bit less mince and pasta and it was just right today❗  Time to get back on with my writing now.
➰➰➰

Taken the Calcium and worked out how to fix my Fitbit, so I really can get on with my writing this afternoon now.

Steve's made me a decaf coffee so I won't be awake until the early hours now.

Got about 500 words left to write then that's the entire competition sorted and I can read and review the book then... or should I start afresh first thing in the morning❓  Either way, I've got things to do after I've finished writing 🤣
➰➰➰

Aaaand they're all finished❗

Gonna code and upload my photos of the puppy, then catch up on my email then have a well-deserved relaxing bath (as long as it's not too late in the evening by then) and then head to bed for an early night, ready to start on the reading and reviewing of the book tomorrow.
➰➰➰

Not going to have the bath today after all.  Gonna take the puppy out for her morning stroll tomorrow morning, then have a bath after that.  Steve's found a towel and clothes for me so I just need to run then jump into the bath after that.

I've coded and uploaded the photos and taken my last two pills of the day, so I'm hoping I'll be able to have an early night tonight... think I deserve it after the busy week I've had❗
➰➰➰

Done everything I needed to do, so I'm gonna head to bed now.  Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment