Sunday 19 April 2020

Sunday 19th April 2020

That's the puppy walked and fed, pills taken and refilled, rubbish and recycling out and a call with my mum finished.

We're having mini cheese and onion rolls for lunch today 'cos it's quick and easy to do.

My mum gave me a hint with the online shopping with Tesco, that I'm gonna give a try when it ticks around... I hope it works❗❗  My mum is really getting into this online shopping thing now... said she's actually spending and buying more than she actually needs because it's so easy 🤣  Even 3 months ago it would have freaked her out but now that she's done it a few times, she's doing it like someone who is experienced in it, like me and Steve 🤣
➰➰➰

Nope, didn't work for us, but we have got what we need for next week now, so hopefully it'll work for her instead of us next time she tries to order.  We're not far from a city but she's right out in the countryside and considered "extremely vulnerable" because of her age and health so maybe that's why❓
➰➰➰

Had mini cheese and onion rolls for lunch and Steve asked me if I prefered those or the veggie ones we previously had.  I couldn't honestly answer that question and Steve admitted that he couldn't either.
➰➰➰

Think I've worked out why Mitzi ate those rolls at lunchtime... we both forgot to give her her lunch, so she was prolly famished, bless 'er❗  She's had the rest of her food now though, so she's full up again now.  I'm so sorry you didn't get your lunch today, puppy dog❗
➰➰➰

Another short blog post, but I'm off to bed now, for an early night.

Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment