Tuesday 28 April 2020

Tuesday 28th April 2020

Mornin' all.

Needed that early night last night... I was absolutely exhausted❗

Gonna take the puppy out for a soggy stroll now, then take my pills and get on with my day.

I've already taken a few photos of the puppy dog to put up on my site when we get back from our walk and I'll have the Fitbit email report to put up too.
➰➰➰

I've been approved to read and review a couple of books overnight, so that'll keep me busy today 🤣  Look out for the reviews on my writing site
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We're both drenched from the rain ☔.  Time to get on with the reading and reviewing now.
➰➰➰

That's the first book read and reviewed, so time to put this morning's photos of the puppy dog up on my homepage then make a start on reading the second book.  Gotta add the Fitbit report too... busy, busy, busy this morning 🤣
➰➰➰

The Fitbit email report is up now if you wanna go and have a look at it❓  Pretty proud of myself judging by the stats from last week on this report.  My next aim is to get to 8,000 steps on a Monday... it might take a while, but it's a short term target that I'm aiming for in the next few months.

Gonna put the photos up now while I remember.
➰➰➰

That's the photos up now and our lunch will be ready soon, so I'm gonna check my email then put my laptop on the floor, ready to bring the plate in.
➰➰➰

It's 1.10pm and I've only just remembered to take my pills❗  It's a good job it's a Tuesday so that I don't take the FA which interacts with my Calcium, so I could take all my pills at the same time today.  That's it until 7pm now though.
➰➰➰

Had our lunch.  Feel sick again, but I'm thinking this time it's just 'cos I was an oinker 🐽 and I'd have been fine if I'd stopped after the first potato.  Gonna give it one last chance but just have one small or medium potato instead of two.  Having the spread definitely helped though, so I'm pretty sure that the last time I had jacket tatty, I was really ill because the potato was dry and this time is 'cos I was a piggy 🐷 so hopefully having the spread and a single potato will solve the ickiness issue next time.

I've bought myself another few rings from Wish.  Just cheap but cheerful, but that's all I want until I've lost weight and got back down to my ideal weight again.  I'll invest in more expensive rings when my fingers have stopped shrinking.  ⅓ of yesterday's order (the fitness tracker) has now shipped, so I'll hopefully get it in a week or so.
➰➰➰

That's my last 2 pills of the day taken, so I'm just waiting for them to kick in now, then I'll head to bed.
➰➰➰

A second item from yesterdays order has just been shipped, so just waiting for a pair of shoes from yesterday's order and todays rings to be shipped now then I've just gotta wait for them to be delivered.
➰➰➰

Gonna head to bed now.  Nite nite orl... sea ewe 2morrow❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment