Monday 11 October 2021

8 hours, 43 minutes and counting

I've cared for my carer for approaching 9 hours so far today, so I'm thinking it'll be a pretty easy 12 hours of care by the time I head to bed tonight.  My carer has cared for me for 11 minutes so far.  

 

As far as food goes, he's had 4 slices of toast, 8 biscuits and a double MugShot, compared to my 2 slices of toast.  He's brought in muffins for himself (it's got an allergen in it so I can't have it) and mince pies that I might be able to have a couple of before they mess me up but that's it until breakfast tomorrow for me.  At least I'll be able to have breakfast tomorrow 'cos we've got wheat biscuits again now, but I've only got 2 soya milks, so it's either 4 breakfasts and no smoothies or 5 smoothies and no breakfasts for me this week but my carer will be able to have breakfast and lunch every day as well as tea when I've gone to bed, but as long as he's not hungry then that's OK, right?


My carer has just finished his double MugShot, so I bet he'll be asleep within 10 minutes now, same as every day.


I've got a book to read and review this afternoon, so the studying will have to take a back-seat again so that I can care for my carer as soon as he needs it without worrying about it being in the middle of an assessment.


At least the groceries have been and gone and been put away... it means that I can recover for a few hours now so that I don't fall over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment