Sunday 10 October 2021

Final totals for tomorrow's...

...grocery order, approved by Steve just now, look like this:


My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £22.84
Joint stuff:  £17.16


So yet again, Steve's stuff is the most expensive by over a fiver and I haven't got anything at all, yet taking off the biscuits and bananas was replaced with a multipack of meat crisps that only he can have.


We're gonna have pizza next week though, 'cos we've both got pizza baguettes and garlic bread slices on there and we've still got a bag of onion rings and (I think) chips in the freezer, so that's at least one cooked meal next week, assuming my carer feels like doing it of course.


Steve's just finished his left-overs from lunch, so I'd better go and take that out to put in the rubbish.


I've totalled up the amount of care I've received from my carer this week ('cos he won't care for me any more before I head to bed) and it's been 2 hours and 32 minutes of care by my carer this week and I've spent just over 79 hours caring for him, a smidgen over 9 hours today alone, yet apparently I don't do anything to support him and he does everything for me 🤷


No comments:

Post a Comment