Saturday 9 October 2021

Here's today's breakfast photos

They are about half an hour later than I took them, but I was fiddling with the grocery order and putting our top-up shop away between then and now.  Here's today's two breakfast photos though and apparently our lunch is gonna be sandwich spread again, which I'm not happy with, but we need to save room in our bellies ready for tomorrow lol


Part 1:


Part 2:


I'm not gonna have a smoothie this morning 'cos I haven't got enough soya milk for that as well as my breakfast tomorrow, so I've finished off the raspberries and blueberries 'cos the best before date was today, so tomorrow it'll be strawberries and bananas, yumsk!  We got runny honey with the top-up shop, so I'll try that with tomorrow's smoothie... I'm guessing tomorrow's smoothie will have a much more subtle flavour 'cos strawberries and banana's don't have such an in your face flavour as raspberries and blueberries, so hopefully the honey will give them a bit more flavour and sweetness.


No comments:

Post a Comment