Saturday 9 October 2021

In preparation for tomorrow...

...we didn't really have any lunch, just a few biscuits each and my carer won't cook tomorrow 'cos we're having a Sunday roast delivered instead, so he's not getting his weekend reward 'cos he won't have cooked at all this weekend by the time I head off to bed tonight.


I've just seen the birds' water bowl was in desperate need of a clean, so I've just done that for them, so I need to find and replace the kitchen roll then care for my carer again all afternoon... got a smidgen over 2 hours to go to hit the 10 hours today, which'll take it to about 5.30pm and I bet I'll be caring for him until I head to bed, so the 12 hours is looking pretty likely, which means I've only gotta care for him for 10 hours tomorrow to hit the 80 hour week and I'm predicting now that he won't even hit 2½ hours this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment