Sunday 10 October 2021

Morning all

How are you all doing this morning?


My usual nightly brand definitely sends me to sleep quicker and for longer 'cos I didn't read anything at all in bed last night and I was asleep for almost 9 hours again, according to my FitBit app.


My mood isn't quite as positive as it was yesterday morning, but finding it so difficult to swallow my morning pills prolly didn't help with that 😉


I've cared for my carer for almost an hour and a half already this morning and he won't be cooking for lunch and I potentially won't be having any breakfast, so there might only be one food photo today and if there's gravy and custard on it, then I won't even be having that❗ 🙄  Today will either be a full of food or very little food day today, depending on my carer and what he decides he wants to eat.


The daily virus scan has just finished, so hold on while I try and decifer the results of it.  Still free of viruses and malware, thankfully, so time to make a start on the news now.


Toodle-pip for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment