Sunday 28 April 2024

Feeling right royal...

...proud of myself right now 'cos I've just put Mitzi's painting in a frame that actually fits without making her lopsided any more, for the first time since 2019!


I bought some wallets too 'cos the current ones are pretty much at full capacity, so I put those away, no great shakes there.


Task for tomorrow is to at least attempt to put the 3rd part of the delivery together, which'll be the biggest, most stressful part of the three things.


Why?


Because it's a wheeled trolley to hopefully make it easier to bring drinks in without spilling them everywhere.  I can manage my breakfasts, but it'll potentially be good for that too, but my main aim with getting it was the drinks.


It'll be the most complicated thing I've ever attempted to put together alone and my rare neurological disability has made me as weak as a goldfish out of water but for my own... what's the word... I wanna do it just to prove to myself that I really can cope with living alone without having to rely on others all the time.


If I manage it next week then I'll invest in a Cafe Nero mocha to celebrate.


I'm more capable than I've been told for the last 45 years and I need to do things like this so that I can prove to myself that I am better than I've been led to believe my entire life.


No comments:

Post a Comment