Sunday 28 April 2024

Mornin' all

Well, my FitBit recorded my sleep, thankfully, so I'm gonna risk not charging it again today after all to see if I can get even lower with it recording my sleep.


I've taken my morning pills with my morning glass of water and remembered that it's my monthly scan today so set that going and didn't open up my email programmes but I can't remember what else I was supposed to remember/do this morning.  I know I've got someone from Freegle coming at some point and my delivery is coming today too and I've gotta refill my dosette box when I've popped my lunchtime pill, but I'm sure there was something else too.


This blog post is getting a bit long so I'm gonna publish it and hopefully put today's to-do list together before my last carer of the week arrives.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment