Friday 26 April 2024

I was wrong, I'm sorry

I said either in my lunchtime post or my drinking choccie post that I still had enough calories left for a decaff coffee this afternoon and still have 1 calorie to play with.


It seems that I was wrong 'cos I've just put my coffee into FitBit and I'm now 33 calories behind so my maths still isn't my friend, obviously lol


I'm not too worried though 'cos it's pretty much on target so I will go back to attempting to turn my FitBit graph green as of tomorrow, but I'm not as happy with my calorie intake today as I'd hoped.


I'm glad that I've been able to make up for the 2,889 calorie day I had on Wednesday and the significant reduction in calories yesterday and today have hopefully got me back on track, so I'm not going to beat myself up or get obsessed with it, I'm just gonna chalk it up to experience and move on.


I was wrong and I'm sorry for my mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment