Sunday 28 April 2024

Nite nite orl

Gotta remember 3 things to add to my to-do list tomorrow but I bet I'll forget lol  First is to refill the bottle with squash after I've taken my morning pills.  Second is to charge up my FitBit and third is to attempt to put the trolley together... I hope it's quick and easy to do! lol


My best friend is hopefully coming over on Thursday which will be the first time I've seen anyone other than family since the start of the pandemic!  I'm nervously excited... but what if I've forgotten how to treat friends socially?  I can do it via email, that's fine, but what if the shy me puts in an appearance and I've gotta start all over again?!?


I've popped my last two pills of the day now, so I'm gonna head straight on up to beddy-byes.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment