Saturday 27 April 2024

Nite nite orl

I've worked out most of my calorie intake for tomorrow, but there are 6 slices of the fruit loaf instead of the 4 that I thought, so it'll definitely be at least 45 minutes of laps both times tomorrow.  I'd like to be able to achieve an hour, but I think that's waaaay beyond me right now, so I'm gonna aim for the 45 minutes unless I'm feeling particularly stable on my feet tomorrow.


I'd like to be able to read and review a book on my TBR pile tomorrow, but I think that would be pushing it 'cos I've got a Freegler coming as well as the delivery and getting things sorted for my breakfast and lunch, as well as the monthly virus scan, and I've gotta charge my FitBit up too, so I might leave it for another day methinks.


My last two pills of the day have been popped so I'm gonna head on up to beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment